Machining Centers Line up
Horizontal spindle machining centers
[ ]Shows optional specifications.
- Fast traverse speeds and instant acceleration: 60 m/min at 9.8 m/sec2（1.0 G）
- The positioning accuracy of each axis is improved by measuring the displacement amount using a ball screw thermo displacement sensor and compensating the numeric value.
- ATC time (Chip to Chip) is a 2.7 s. quick tool change at BT#40.High speed of 3.7 s. even at BT#50
- Table index time is 2.0 s. (90? index) even with an 800 kg loading mass on the table.
- High rigidity cylindrical roller guides are used for each axis feed. In comparison to ball guides, static rigidity is 2.7 times greater and damping time is 1/3 the amount.
- The design of a center trough that makes it possible to deal with chip disposal directly beneath the cutting point.
|Rapid feed rate（Ｘ、Ｙ、Ｚ-axis）||m/min||50|
|Spindle noses taper||-||BT#40〔HSK〕|
|Number of holdings tool ATC||Number of||60〔40〕|